My goal was to paint the baby's room over Spring Break. But as the week passed, I couldn't figure out a theme or colors. I also couldn't find a dresser to go with the crib my sister was giving me. I was a little bummed it wouldn't get done until I found an interesting ad on Craig's List. The ad advertised a matching crib and dresser from a spendy boutique my sister had told me about. It looked like a great deal, and I was determined to check it out. One phone call to Sue and I had a shopping partner an hour later...Long story short, we loved the set (bought it later that day), found some adorable bedding at Babies R Us (bought it on the way home) and next thing you know...the nursery was under way. Yeah! Then, the next day, my mom came over and we painted and painted! Two coats later, we were done Now, it's dad and g-pa's turn to add the chair rail molding to finish off the room!!

No comments: