
Last year for Chris' birthday I promised him a trip to Seattle to go to a Seahawks game. But as you can imagine, a little boy (who I won't name) put a kink in our plans that were made 9 months ago. Sure, back in February 08, we were thinking how hard could it be to bring a baby to game... We'll pack up for the week-end, spend a night in a hotel (my mom's b-day gift to Chris & I) and we'll have a blast!! Yeah right! Parenthood is not so easy But just when we gave up on the idea of going to a game, my friend Cynthia, had two "club seats" for sale...and just like that, we were back in. Only what to do with Cohen...should we take him or not? After all, it would be the first time we'd (meaning me) would be away from him the whole day The question was...could I do it??? The answer was obviously "yes" Although is was hard to leave... I knew Cohen was in good hands with G-ma Rathbun. They played all day and grandma sent us pictures and text messages to keep us updated Grandma even got a 3 hour nap out of him! No fair! Grandma has the touch
Chris and I thoroughly enjoyed our day together and we can't wait to do it again!
No comments:
Post a Comment