It was so much fun watching O enjoy the oddities of Halloween. She was intrigued with the decorations and rituals, but not too happy when people shut the door after she got her treat. She would cry and run to mom's arms. By the time we walked to the next house she was happy again and ready to knock, only to cry again when the door was shut. Too funny!

Parker and Rowan had a blast on Halloween, as well. In Parker's school they celebrate the Day of the Dead, by remembering loved ones who have passed away. Parker made a poster to remember Grandpa Quigg. A tear came to my eye when I saw the picture of them together. Grandpa was so amazing. I really do miss him.

Halloween was action-packed for the Rathbun's! I think Rowan had 3 or 4 different costumes throughout the day. He just couldn't decide between Yoda, the Red Power Ranger, and Darth Mal!

Chris and I even enjoyed a Halloween party as tacky tourists. That was until I spilled red wine all over my friends white carpet and couch. Never leave a glass of wine on a coffee table when kids are around. One twirl from Cinderella and there goes my wine. Yikes..

No comments: