.jpg)
Did you notice the picture to the left is missing Dave's crew??? I'm not one to gossip, so you'll have to ask Captain Steve-O why they drove away in such a hurry!!
Ha! Just kidding But in all seriousness, we had such a great time hanging out with the gang. The fun began on Saturday when we drove down to Pacific City to meet up at Pete & Cammy's. After a few hours of hanging out and catching up, I was off to Beaverton to celebrate our niece's 1st birthday...so Chris and I had to "DIVIDE & CONQUER"
He stayed at the beach as I headed inward. But of course, the fun continued!! From a seafood buffet, to roasting marshmallows on the beach...everyone had full tummy's around bedtime.(especially Chris, as many of the kids enjoyed cooking for him...which resulted in about 2 dozen s'mores)
On Sunday morning, I drove back down to Oceanside to enjoy brunch with everyone at Tom & Jackie's.
All in all it was an awesome weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment